Siberian Huskies of Kahnawake is a young kennel. Going through the preliminaries and fulfilling all necessary requirements took quite a while, and we don’t want to rush things. You have to broaden your skills and knowledge all the time by reading, attending workshops and talking to renowned breeders.
We decided to keep the number of dogs living with us small. We try to keep promising pups in co-ownership or convince their owners to get an approval for breeding.
On our husky farm we keep
- Inner Vision Wolfblood called Opra (Siberian Husky/FCI), our sporting ace,
- Zaltana Kissed By An Angel In Kahnawake called Ezri (Siberian Husky/FCI), our wild child,
- Inner Vision Carbon Monoxide called Shakaar (Siberian Husky/FCI), our beau
- Sisko (Alaskan Husky, bred by Ines Müller-Millgram), the boss.
We cherish the memory of our first Sibe girl Zausel’s Joy Division (DCNH/FCI), called Maggie, and awarded the title of Honorary Husky to our lion-hearted, now retired tomcat Jakob (domestic shorthair part wildcat).
Living with friends are
- Zausel’s Red Rose called Kira (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), our retired matriarch,
- Almundis of Kahnawake called Nukka (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the little wolf from litter A,
- Brendan of Kahnawake called Koda (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the proud athlet from litter B,
- Casilda of Kahnawake called Maya (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the little witch from litter C,
- Donata of Kahnawake called Yepa (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the little princess from litter D.
We try to keep our pages up to date and hope to keep up a high level of transparency. Therefore any limitations in breeding are mentioned on each dog’s page as well as show results.