Siberian Huskies of Kahnawake is a young kennel. Going through the preliminaries and fulfilling all necessary requirements took quite a while, and we don’t want to rush things. You have to broaden your skills and knowledge all the time by reading, attending workshops and talking to renowned breeders.
We decided to keep the number of dogs living with us small. We try to keep promising pups in co-ownership or convince their owners to get an approval for breeding.
On our husky farm we keep
- Inner Vision Wolfblood called Opra (Siberian Husky/FCI), our sporting ace,
- Zaltana Kissed By An Angel In Kahnawake called Ezri (Siberian Husky/FCI), our wild child,
- Inner Vision Carbon Monoxide called Shakaar (Siberian Husky/FCI), our beau,
- Hermione Of Kahnawake called Leeta (Siberian Husky/FCI), our wild one
- Sisko (Alaskan Husky, bred by Ines Müller-Millgram), the boss.
We cherish the memory of our first Siberian Husky girl Zausel’s Joy Division (DCNH/FCI), called Maggie, and awarded the title of Honorary Husky to our lion-hearted tomcat Jakob (domestic shorthair part wildcat).
Living with friends, some of them co-owned, are
- Zausel’s Red Rose called Kira (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), our retired matriarch,
- Almundis of Kahnawake called Nukka (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the little wolf from litter A,
- Brendan of Kahnawake called Koda (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the proud athlet from litter B,
- Casilda of Kahnawake called Maya (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the little witch from litter C,
- Conan Of Kahnawake called Conan (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI, JCh and CJW20), the young gentleman from litter C,
- Clemens Of Kahnawake called Mato (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the athlete from litter C,
- Emma Of Kahnawake called Ronja (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the wandering star from litter E,
- Felicity Of Kahnawake caled Feli (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the crazy chick from litter F,
- Gracia Of Kahnawake called Snow (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the cutie from litter G,
- Gloria Of Kahnawake called Skadi (Siberian Husky, DCNH/FCI), the sporty from litter G.
We try to keep our pages up to date and hope to keep up a high level of transparency. Therefore any limitations in breeding are mentioned on each dog’s page as well as show results.